Since the college is located in a rural area and is five decades old, it needs a large number of resources to maintain its existing facilities as well as those that have just been added. The following mechanisms are in place for the maintenance of physical facilities:
1) Campus beautification and maintenance are overseen by a subcommittee of the college, which reports regularly to the IQAC.
2) In order to keep a constant watch and uphold the safety of the campus, the college has appointed security guards and installed surveillance cameras.
3) A permanent electrician is employed to supervise the wiring and electrical systems
4) The college provides uninterrupted power to its entire campus with a pump and a noiseless generator.
5) The college has drinking water facility, and pure drinking water machine has also been installed in the hostel.
The library has automated Integrated Library Management software, KOHA, to manage library collections. A library inventory book is kept. The library committee oversees the maintenance of the current books, decides what new books should be purchased, distributes funds, and tries to fulfil the requests for books by the department heads and students. Subscriptions to journals (national and global) are also routinely regularised. Regular maintenance and repairs are done on geography lab equipment. The library is open on all working days from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The library consists of three sections: reference, lending, and the reading room. A stock register of desktop computers and laptops at the college is maintained, and annual maintenance is done. Students and staff of the college have easily used the reading room in the library, as well as computers and internet access. The college has 16 spacious classrooms with proper lighting and ventilation. The teaching staff room is a well-decorated and cosy work environment. There is a guesthouse at the college. The office, classrooms, and toilets, are being cleaned, and waste boxes are kept on every floor. The whiteboard is also kept up. The whiteboard should be replaced with a digital board. Tables, maps, charts, and atlases are kept on hand in the classrooms as necessary auxiliary materials to aid in learning. The college maintains a student sports complex. Students’ mental health depends on their participation in sports activities. Both indoor and outdoor activities are encouraged, and a football field and tennis court are kept up.