CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct for the Students
- Every student must go through the college rules and regulations and strictly maintain those for further development of the college.
- Students must follow the daily class routine and keep in touch with the concerned teacher for regular class attendance.
- In accordance with the class schedule, all students must be present for class 10 minutes before it starts.
- All students must carry their multiple identity cards (Identity Card, library card, and reading card) while present in the college premises and produce them if any security or authority of the college demands to check their existence.
- Students must have at least 75 percent class attendance, including lectures, seminars, and class demonstrations.
- Students must participate in all kinds of programs such as sports, seminars, socio-cultural programs, blood donation NSS etc. organized by the college authority, individual department, government authority, and Students’ Union.
- During leisure hours, students should use the library for gathering more knowledge and participate in different activities if they are organized by the college or department.
- Students must keep in touch with the Notice Board or Website of the college for regular updates.
- To maintain the student-teacher relationship, students must maintain discipline in accordance with behavior, cleanliness of dress, campus, and department, along with their self-morality and ethics.
- Students are advised to make interaction with the concerned teacher on the basis of their syllabus.
- Students must put their mobile phones on silent mode while they will be in class or seminar.
- Students must avoid any offensive activities like, ragging, anti-social jobs, sexual harassment, anti-institutional, anti-national, communal, etc. If any student is found guilty, he or she will be punished by the college authority.
- Smoking, drinking, chewing paan, gutka, etc. are strictly prohibited on the college premises. And all students must follow this instruction.
- Students must be conscious of their duties and should take care of college property.
- Students are not allowed to circulate any printed materials within the college campus without the permission of the principal or other authority.
- The students of the college come from various communities. They should maintain communal harmony and look after their mutual well-being.
Code of Conduct for the Teachers
- Every teacher should be aware of their assigned duties and obey the orders of the college principal.
- Teacher must attend their concerned class in time so that students will be interested in class and other departmental activities.
- Every teacher must sign their attendance register for their daily duty.
- For class arrangements, teachers should abide by all the rules and regulations suggested by the TCS and Principal.
- All teachers should be kind to their colleagues, students, guardians, and others for the sake of humanity and morality and to decrease positional discrimination among others.
- Besides, in the education system, teachers should be associated with other social and cultural activities to highlight the nation across the globe.
- All teachers must be aware of their department and departmental development, like organizing seminars, workshops, conferences, career council programmes, etc.
- All the HODs must maintain their assigned duties and share every matter with their colleagues for upgradation of their department.
- All the HODs should divide the assigned duties among their departmental teachers to ease the workload.
- Each department must conduct at least one/two meeting(s) every month.
- Each department must conduct at least one or two student-centric seminars every six months for the purpose of exchanging better knowledge.
- Teachers should not indulge in immoral activities like communal comments, anti-social attitudes, academic obstruction, etc.
- Departmental faculties are encouraged to write textbooks, publish articles in reputed journals, and present papers in seminars and conferences for their self upgradation.
- Teachers should conduct at least one or two seminars (whether it is National or International) every year and provide opportunities for the participation of students.
- Teachers should take care of the backward students and conduct remedial classes for finding out their weaknesses.
Code of Conduct for the Non-Teaching Staffs
- All the Non-Teaching staffs should maintain punctuality.
- They should abide by the rules and regulations of the Institution.
- They must maintain their own assigned duties and report to the college authority or Principal.
- They should maintain their assigned time of duty, i.e. 10.00 am to 4.30 p.m. And without the permission of the Principal they should not take leave from their duties.
- They should attend to the students’ grievances and act properly.
- They should be cooperative and kind to students and teachers.
- They must be conscious of equal opportunity for the students and should avoid inequality or partiality.
- They must attend any call by the authority or the teachers and must be careful of the assigned duties while they are provided.
- They must be cooperative in their administrative work with the Principal and other teachers.
- They should observe all the zones of the college for maintaining decorum, discipline, and cleanliness.