“The destiny of Indian is being shaped in her classroom” (National Education Commission 1964-66). Truly education has the power to shape a nation and we are committed to contribute to nation-building through imparting education to its citizens. Our vision is to mould the students into responsible citizens with education, advanced knowledge, skills and moral values so that they can serve society and the nation. The college upholds the values of social justice, diversity and inclusiveness. We believe in inclusive education for all including the underprivileged and minorities.
- To provide quality education;
- To create generations who can contribute significantly to society and nation-building;
- to secure a learning environment for personal and intellectual growth;
- To create interest among the students to get enrolled in higher education;
- To make the students creative and research-oriented;
- To provide a platform for the students to explore their talents & creativity;
- To focus on effective and efficient training of the students to enable them to reach the height of their aspirations in the present-day job market;
- To equip the students with skills for employability;
- To provide quality education to the rural, underprivileged and minority students;
- To develop within the students a spirit of environmental consciousness with a goal towards sustainable development;
- To promote educational awareness among the illiterate and backward people as the college is located in a remote and backward area;
- Personality development of all students with special emphasis on students from Socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds.